Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finder
Product Review :
This Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders is one of the most important tools the Club Golfer can have in the Golf Bag.
The GPS Golf Range Finders help to ensure the Club Golfer hits the Green on more occasions and with far more accuracy, it is also a legal additional tool for the Club Golfer to have for all tournament play when local USGA & R&A rule 14-3/0.5 is in effect.
So why not improve your game, handicap, win tournament and enjoy your game of golf more with the help and assistance of the Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders assistance.
- The Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders will find the distance to the Front, Centre, and Back of Green.
- This range of Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders come ready to play with no fuss, just take it right out of the box.
- These GPS Golf Range Finders come Pre-loaded with 33,000+ Courses Worldwide (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United States, Canada, Puerto-Rico, Mexico, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Sweden, Australia & New Zealand).
- This Range of GPS Range Finders have all of the following features: Auto Hole Advance – Auto Course Recognition – Preloaded Hazards (up to 4 per hole) – Shot Distance Calculator – Lightweight with simple to use operations – a Multifunctional clip that can be attached to golf bags, belts, golf carts.
- Visit bushnell.igolf.com to set up, register, sync or update your Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finder.
- This Range of Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders have a Micro USB charging cable & quick start guide included – complete with a full 2-year Warranty.
- The GPS Golf Range Finder has an operational battery life of up to 16 hours (over 3 rounds between charges) – Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery with Posi-Lock Clip for easy charge or course updates.
- The Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS Golf Range Finders are legal for tournament play when local USGA & R&A rule 14-3/0.5 is in effect.
- Product Weight: 42 g
- Product Dimensions (mm): 55 x 55 x 20